Based on two people sharing,
The Georgian Suite: £95.00 per room per night
The Georgian Yellow Room: £90.00 per room per night
The Rafters Room: £90.00 per room per night
The Cosy Room: £80.00 per room per night
The Farmyard Room: £70.00 per room per night
All prices include a full English Farmhouse breakfast.
If you have any specific requests regarding the number of nights you wish to stay or the number of occupants, please do ask and we will do our best to accommodate you.
- We operate a minimum 2 night policy unless we have a single night available between bookings.
- We offer The Cosy Room for single occupancy at £60 per room per night for 2 nights or more.
- A discount is offered for booking 3 or more nights; please refer to the individual rooms for more information.
- Please note we are a non-smoking establishment in both the house and grounds.
- Children over 10 years old are welcome in their own room. For family rooms, we recommend The Farmyard Room which offers a super king bed and pull out double sofa bed.
- Unfortunately we are unable to take pets.
A deposit equal to the first night’s stay is required to guarantee your booking. This deposit will be refunded if you cancel more than 14 days before arrival. If you cancel your booking within 14 days of your planned arrival date the deposit will not be refunded. In the event of a no show or booking reduction (after arrival date) no refund will be given. Full booking balance is due on the day of arrival.
We accept payment by cash, cheque (accompanied by a bankers card), BACS (electronic bank transfer), card and Paypal.
Accepted cards: Visa Debit / Delta, Visa Credit, Maestro / Switch, Mastercard – no charge.
Check In & Departure Times
Arrival is after 4 pm or at a mutually convenient time pre-arranged when booking and we ask for the rooms to be vacated by 10.30 am on the day of departure. However, we welcome you to stay for lunch if you wish but we ask that your room is vacated for guests arriving later that day.
Mobile phone networks
The best network coverage at the farm is Orange. The farm is on the edge of Vodafone’s coverage so you may experience intermittent network coverage. With other networks you may experience no coverage at all. However, you are always welcome to use the house phone to make any emergency calls.