There is a range of local sports for everyone to enjoy.
- Cheltenham Racecourse (35 miles) the jewel in Jump racing’s crown, plays host to the best jumping action in the world from 350 spectacular acres in the lee of the beautiful Cotswold hills.
- Clifton On Teme Hunt (on the doorstep) meet on Tuesdays and Saturdays from September until March. New members, both on foot and mounted, are welcome.
- Go Ape (17 miles) Experience the thrill of spending 2-3 hours in the tree tops – flying through the air on epic zip wires, climbing tree-top ladders, crossing wooden bridges, tackling obstacles and leaping into giant Tarzan swings. After monkeying around, explore the beautiful forest surroundings and enjoy lunch at the GoApe Forest Cafe whilst taking in the stunning views.
- Out to Grass Mountain Board Centre (8 miles)Europe’s longest running mountain board centre. Hire & Ride includes free instruction for beginners. Various tracks for experienced boarders and hikers.
- Sapey Golf Club (on the doorstep) 27 holes of challenging golf, set in the rolling hills of the Herefordshire & Worcestershire border.
- Tipton Hall Riding Stables & Livery (on the doorstep) offers riding for adults and children, from the complete beginner to the more experienced rider.
- Worcester Cricket Ground (10 miles) Home of Worcestershire Royals. Quintessentially English with views of the majestic Worcester Cathedral it is the perfect setting for cricket.
- Worcester Racecourse (10 miles) 20 exciting summer jumping race days, from April until October, set in the heart of Worcester on the banks of the River Severn.