We are now holding weekend beginner’s upholstery courses at the farm. For more information and to book your course contact Lucy by email email@example.com or mobile 07828 286360; landline 01886 821955.
- Bringsty Arts Studio: Silversmithing and Jewellery Courses (on the doorstep) For all levels from complete beginners to advanced students.
- Creative Breaks (various local locations) Courses in all kinds of traditional and contemporary arts and crafts offered by experts who have plenty of experience in teaching and passing on their enthusiasm.
- Learn Woodworking with Jon Cooper (on the doorstep) Courses for everyone from complete beginner to the more experienced, covering principles of basic woodwork, cabinet making and carpentry.
- The Art Teacher (on the doorstep) Students of all ages are finding their way to the Art Teacher studios in Bromyard to enjoy the classes and workshops on offer.
- Sue Lane Jewellery (on the doorstep) offers jewellery making workshops including the popular ‘Make your own wedding rings’ one day workshop.
- Whitbourne Ceramics (on the doorstep) Mary Ann makes hand made pottery, ceramics, individual designs, stoneware, earthenware and, art pottery. And currently offers evening classes in pottery.
- Willow Basketmaking (16 miles) A course where nobody is allowed to leave without a basket! Situated in the beautiful country setting of Canon Frome Court, near the market town of Ledbury the material used is mostly unstripped willow with its variety of textures and colours. On a weekend course you can expect to make two baskets, one possibly with a handle.
- Yoga (on the doorstep) Our good friends Emanuele Rossi and Bella Galt, both qualified Ashtanga yoga teachers are always happy to run week long or weekend yoga retreats. Minimum number of people is 4, maximum 6 people. If you wish to book a week or weekend specifically for a yoga retreat, please do ask for available dates & prices.
Bella Galt & Emanuele Rossi